As you know we LOVE all things canine and think them divine!
This is especially true around Christmas time.
From dressing them up using mini cute antlers to hanging their very own stockings.
Or placing a Santa’s hat on their heads and with unbridled joy insisting on taking them walking.
Best of all, is perhaps the joy they simply bring into our lives.
And a shared Christmas spirit with them is a delightful winter’s high.
Download this set and pair them with a present of choice or give them to all of your favorite doggie ‘fur-iends’.
- Open the file using Microsoft Word or a similar program.
- You will now see the designated area(s) of this template where you can replace the current greeting with your own.
- You will also be able to replace the mock logo with your own logo.
- Now print out as many as you need using card stock or photo paper for best results.
- Cut around the edges.
- Using the dull side of a butter knife, press down and run across the marked center to create a crease. This will keep it from cracking when you fold it.
- These cards are 4.25 x 5.5 inches and will fit an A2 Envelope.
We ‘dig’ when we get to see our items being used, so please share with us by leaving a comment below or feel free to ‘tag’ us through Facebook. Enjoy!
[ Psst! We created a quick video showing how to edit this template ]
*For Personal Use Only
Here at Sniff Design, we love kitties too! We have not forgotten our fellow felines friends during this holiday season. So, today’s little freebie is about all things feline!
Download this set of Christmas gift tags today and pair them with a present of choice for your favorite feline friend.
• Print on card stock or photo paper for best results
• Cut around the edges and using a hole punch, punch a hole in the marked center
• To add an extra touch of feline inspired flair, use string to tie the tag to the gift
We ‘purr’ when we get to see our items being used, so please share with us by leaving a comment below or feel free to ‘tag’ us through Facebook. Enjoy!
*For Personal Use Only
With Christmas soon arriving we couldn’t help but to create a new animal themed design to celebrate our favorite time of the year.
So, here’s a free animal themed gift tag set staring a stylish little reindeer. This holiday design was inspired by geometric Scandinavian patterns – perfect for your winter giving. Download this and get gifting.
• Download this ‘pawsome’ freebie. ( It’s a PDF )
• Print out on card stock or photography paper for best results
• If you opt to use plain paper, use paper that is bright. 24 lb standard desktop printing paper with a brightness of 96 is great and what we regularly use.
• Cut out the tags and using a hold puncher, punch a hole in the top center where it’s been marked.
By the way, we totally ‘dig’ when we see our freebies being put to use, so please share with us by leaving a comment below or ‘tag’ us on Facebook.
*For personal use only please.
Congratulations! You are a burgeoning Petpreneur who is ready to take on the world – (ahem), the world of pets that is. You have a plan in action, a set of products or services ready to go. Professional training and/or working experience. So…now what? It’s time to find a designer. And not just any designer, but one who will understand your niche related business inside and out and who will be able to deliver the work with care and precision.
The sad truth is that such designers are often difficult to find because this often means that they can only endeavor a limited set of creative services with the aim to help make your business memorable; when what you really need is for it is to be REMARKABLE.
Here are 5 reasons why hiring a niche specific designer will pay off dividends for your pet related business.
1.) They will be able to develop highly specific and compelling design(s) that will be appreciated by your target audience. Make your mark and bark!
2.) They will be up to date when it comes to creative and marketing related savvy tactics within your industry.
3.) They will have close ties to the industry – they have their eyes and ears close to ground on the latest emerging trends.
4). Since they will have a shared love and passion for animals as you, they will never fail in creating a unique brand that will help make you stand out from the pack.
5.) They will NEVER tire of talking with their clients about all things pet/animal related. Which brings us back to reason #1.
Last but not least, make sure to check out the portfolio of the considered designer. While many designers can design outside of what is in their portfolio and comfort zones, your main goal is to distinguish those whose portfolio will best represent your shared personality, passion and niche.
We LOVE Valentine’s!
In celebration of this up and coming love fest, we have created a free set of 5 x 7 Valentine’s cards to download. This cute set stars some of our best ‘furry’ and no so furry friends around, whilst making for some fun word play.
- Set your printer to print at highest resolution possible (photo paper quality)
- Print on card stock paper or thick paper for best results
- Cut out and add to your favorite envelope
Share & Like to Unlock Content
Unlock this exclusive content by using one of the share buttons below.
Join the pack and like us!
Then FB message or message us to let us know. We'll then send the
freebie right to you. 😉