As you know we LOVE all things canine and think them divine!
This is especially true around Christmas time.
From dressing them up using mini cute antlers to hanging their very own stockings.
Or placing a Santa’s hat on their heads and with unbridled joy insisting on taking them walking.
Best of all, is perhaps the joy they simply bring into our lives.
And a shared Christmas spirit with them is a delightful winter’s high.
Download this set and pair them with a present of choice or give them to all of your favorite doggie ‘fur-iends’.
- Open the file using Microsoft Word or a similar program.
- You will now see the designated area(s) of this template where you can replace the current greeting with your own.
- You will also be able to replace the mock logo with your own logo.
- Now print out as many as you need using card stock or photo paper for best results.
- Cut around the edges.
- Using the dull side of a butter knife, press down and run across the marked center to create a crease. This will keep it from cracking when you fold it.
- These cards are 4.25 x 5.5 inches and will fit an A2 Envelope.
We ‘dig’ when we get to see our items being used, so please share with us by leaving a comment below or feel free to ‘tag’ us through Facebook. Enjoy!
[ Psst! We created a quick video showing how to edit this template ]
*For Personal Use Only
Here at Sniff Design, we love kitties too! We have not forgotten our fellow felines friends during this holiday season. So, today’s little freebie is about all things feline!
Download this set of Christmas gift tags today and pair them with a present of choice for your favorite feline friend.
• Print on card stock or photo paper for best results
• Cut around the edges and using a hole punch, punch a hole in the marked center
• To add an extra touch of feline inspired flair, use string to tie the tag to the gift
We ‘purr’ when we get to see our items being used, so please share with us by leaving a comment below or feel free to ‘tag’ us through Facebook. Enjoy!
*For Personal Use Only
With Christmas soon arriving we couldn’t help but to create a new animal themed design to celebrate our favorite time of the year.
So, here’s a free animal themed gift tag set staring a stylish little reindeer. This holiday design was inspired by geometric Scandinavian patterns – perfect for your winter giving. Download this and get gifting.
• Download this ‘pawsome’ freebie. ( It’s a PDF )
• Print out on card stock or photography paper for best results
• If you opt to use plain paper, use paper that is bright. 24 lb standard desktop printing paper with a brightness of 96 is great and what we regularly use.
• Cut out the tags and using a hold puncher, punch a hole in the top center where it’s been marked.
By the way, we totally ‘dig’ when we see our freebies being put to use, so please share with us by leaving a comment below or ‘tag’ us on Facebook.
*For personal use only please.
I love retro design. From furniture, to office supplies and more, I am always on the lookout to add more little treasures into my own home and office . I’ve come to feel that vintage is timeless simply because it’s classy and stylish. One such item that comes to mind is Chanel No.5 parfum. Ooo-la-la!
A while ago I found a DIY label design modeled after this parfum. I loved it! But as you know, since I’m also heavily into pet related design, I wanted to create a similar label that would be a play on this idea. Viola! Chanel No.5 = Fido No.5. Yes, rather silly. But so much fun.
So, I designed this retro pet inspired label for our blog fans to download and use. I also created a second set that reads strictly ‘Chanel No.5‘ – in case you’d rather use the original parfum design. 😉
There are 3 sizes to choose from.
3 x 3 = small
5 x 5 = large
2.5 x 6 = tall
• Download the template and print onto an 8.5 x 11 sheet of white paper.
Use card stock if you want the label to stand out even more.
•Cut your label size of choice and then adhere it to a clean vase, using double sided tape.
Criss cross the tape for the best results.
Or, you can print it onto full size sticker paper.
•Fill the vase with flowers of choice. Next, make sure to show your pet your new craft.
Two paws up!
Fido No.5 – Label – Close Up
Mia, the dachshund giving her approval for this pet inspired label.
Come, sit and LIKE US to ‘Join The Pack’ here on Facebook to unlock this exclusive content.
Then simply FB message or chat with us to let us know which option you’d like: Doggy, Kitty or Birdy.
We’ll then send the freebie right to you.
It’s #Caturday! What’s more is that it is also #International Cat Day – Hooray!
To celebrate this nifty event here is a ‘paw-some’ DIY tutorial for you and your fabulous feline – that we found on Design Love Fest. Click here to view the complete and wonderfully detailed tutorial.
Here’s a saucy Valentine’s card for you from Thousandskies.com. This free card & envelope set stars a daring little pug who wants nothing more than to connect with love. The author and creator (Elda – a bay area illustrator and mom to Wifi, a poodle mix) below sums up the sentiment for this creative design freebie – perfectly.
“It’s okay to send a slightly naughty valentine’s card, trust me it’s totally appropriate! This pug really really wants your love….”
So time to get your pug on and download this ‘pawsome’ Valentine’s card. Enjoy!